How to create a personalize picture book?
How to upload and crop photo ?
- Come to our website www.CHIC-KEN.world —> create book
- Input personal information and upload a photo
- Select a book series —> select preferred adventures/ titles —> book preview
You might re-upload photo until you are satisfied, to get a better result, pay attention to the followings:
How to preview books?
- If the photo is too dark/too bright, adjust brightness before uploading
- Choose a photo that displays a close-up and a front view of a face
- After upload, place the face exactly inside the oval by using the drag/rotate/ crop/zoom function, examples of correct and incorrect placements:
How to purchase a PDF version of your personalized book?
- Book creating function and short previews are free on www.CHIC-KEN.world to all visitors
- Full previews, on the other hand, are available and free to registered members, they can be shared as a link via different media, and can be revisited in 7 days
“Have You Seen My Shadow?” product features
- Step 1 Sign-up/Login
- “My Product(s)” page and “Shopping Cart” page are only available to registered members
- Step 2 Create your personalized book
- Use the making function to create personalized book
- Store your book into “My product(s)” Page
- Step 3 Purchase at “Shopping Cart” page
- Select the desired title and purchase a “download”
- Step 4 Redeem at “My product(s)” page
- Find the personalized book you have created, spend the related “download” to unlock PDF version
“Positive Behavioral Series” product features
- A perfect commemorative gift for your child
- Your shadow had ran away!!! You must take on an adventure with your group of friends to look for your shadow.
- Product features
- Select 5 mini adventures out of 20+ selectable stories (over 200 possible combination)
- Includes a story about the birthday of your child
- 3 selectable book covers
- A perfect parenting tool to the misbehaviors of your child
- 22 titles in discussion of common misbehaviors of younger children
- Your child will be a facilitator in solving the behavioral problems of the group of friends
- Product features
- The concept of “Narrative Therapy” was applied
- This product serve as a tool to tackle the misbehaviors of children, as an alternative to direct confrontation